Due to the Corona virus crisis and to protect both families and volunteers, the Pantry has changed its distribution schedule.
The Pantry is currently open for drive-through pickups Tuesdays 10:00-2:00
Who Are We?
The Branch Area Food Pantry, an all volunteer organization, began in a closet at St. Charles church more than 30 years ago. As the need for food support in Branch County expanded, the Pantry quickly outgrew its home and eventually moved into its current home on Pierson Street.
Statistics from 2019 reveal the hard work and the success of the Pantry:
- 12,863 households were served (food boxes + produce, breads & sweets)
- 35,262 individual household members were served
- 5,562 food boxes were distributed to families
- One quarter of a million pounds of food were donated to the Pantry
- $65,123 was donated to fund the annual Holiday Distribution
- A total of $110,283 was donated to the Pantry in 2019
- Volunteers contributed 11,887 hours of their time
A SHOUT OUT GOES TO---
- April 21, Volunteer Recognition Dinner-CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Meet our Board and volunteer staff:
Contact us: 517-279-0966, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patti Daoud (Mondays, Thursdays)
- Renate Brenneke (Wednesdays)
- Board members-–
- President & Treasurer: Greg Miller
- Secretary: Patrice Daoud
- Ken Delaney
- Chuck Tippmann
- Tim Hart-Haberl
- Carolyn Morrison
- Bob Rowbotham
- Tom Phlipot
- Volunteer of the month-Mark Crist
This month we need:
We regret that at this time we cannot accept food donations from individuals, we will let the community know when those restrictions are lifted.
If you would like a speaker to present to your organization, contact Patti Daoud, by phone or email.