Who Are We?
The Branch Area Food Pantry, an all volunteer organization, serves approximately 350 families each Tuesday. We rely on and value the support of our generous community
Life at the Pantry has changed since March 2020 due to the Pandemic:
- 12,587 boxes of food were distributed in 2020.
- Those boxes helped feed 30,018 individuals.
- Over 3,000 tons of food were distributed in 2020.
- 445 new families are new to the Pantry in 2020, including 130 new families who signed up in May.
- We have been blessed with In-Kind donations including but not limited to:
- Aunt Millies
- the Gleaners
- Family Fare
- Lakeland Correctional Facility
- Mastronardi-Maroa Farms tomatoes
- Walmart Distribution Center
A SHOUT OUT GOES TO---
The Pantry receives much support from neighbors and friends. Sometimes, that support comes from “behind the scenes.” Over the years, Family Fare has generously donated food items-over 9,000 pounds in 2020- to the Pantry, and Paul Fletter has been our Logistics Team volunteer who has made the weekly pick-ups, loaded the items from Family Fare into his vehicle and unloaded them at the Pantry in time got them to be distributed that day.
Meet our Board and volunteer staff:
- Patti Daoud
- Board members-–
- President & Treasurer: Greg Miller
- Secretary: Patrice Daoud
- Ken Delaney
- Chuck Tippman
- Tim Hart-Haberl
- Carolyn Morrison
- Bob Rowbotham
- Tom Phlipot